In complex projects, problems tend to arise at the interfaces between project parties, and coordination needs increase with the number of project parties involved.
ILF strives to cover all competencies needed for complex projects by using in-house specialists to minimize external interfaces.
ILF provides complementary expertise in the following areas:
- Geology & Hydrogeology
- Geotechnical Engineering & Soil Mechanics
- Urban & Environmental Planning
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessments
- Information Management — GIS & BIM
- Risk & Safety Management
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure
- Rehabilitation of Aging Infrastructure
- Energy Concepts
- Natural Hazard Mitigation
- Sustainability Advisory